Friday, April 06, 2007

Hello people!
Daddy brought us to Pizza Hut for lunch.
Went to the outlet at JEC :D

My brother & I.

Daddy & my da jie! :D

Chicken soup! Kinda watery ;x

Oh wow :)

Footed the bills. Played bball.
Went to meet Jo at IMM. Shopped for tomorrow's svc.
Went to Cck. Met JH & the rest for bball.

THanks for hearing me out, shepherd (:

Easter svc tomorrow! Mmm cant wait :D
Asg's coming as visitors! Yayness.
Costume competition tomorrow too.
Goodbye all.

I excused myself & went off. I stopped a stop earlier, just to make me reflect on this past week. It hasnt been smooth, yes I agree. No, it didnt happen just once, but at least 3 times. Even a blind man would have seen what you've done. I ran home, flooding my tears out. ** asked me if I was alright, ** thought I had been fighting with S* again. Thanks, **, but I wasnt quarreling with anyone. I cant take this insanity anymore la. F all this comments that I've been receiving. If you want * so much, just take * back la. Im not the one who's been pulling * back. Shit man. I dont get why must you talk behind my back. If you're a man, just say it right infront of my face la. Damn damn DAMN. I hate it.

No comments: